Finally Back At It Again !!

This weekend I didn't get to play on my loom due to family visiting.  My loom called me every morning and I felt like I was ditching my new best friend.  But family first!! 

After the busy weekend, I was able to verify my work on the sleying the reed and then last night I was able to thread the heddles.  It is a simple 1, 2, 3, 4 thread pattern but it is a start.  Tonight, I will check my threads for any that are crossed.  Also, this pattern calls for 2 threads per dent.  So keeping all of that straight too.  I hope to get it beamed tonight and tied up tonight to be at a good starting place tomorrow.



Well, back to my friend.  More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow Weave - new structure for me

Summer Over - Weaving Again

Time to play catch up!