Here is a variety of pictures of things that have been in progress over this last year.
- Hannah Blanket / Throw - Tuna Wool - Double Weave
- Lunatic Fringe - napkins, dishtowel and place mat project - Plain Weave and Rep Weave
- Pendleton - Tuna Wool scarf with Rayon bumpy fun yarn for white stripe.
- Bockens Linen - Shadow Weave table runner
- Krokbragd Rug / Wall Hanging
I was able to sneak up to the ANWG Conference this year. My mini-education/vacation in Bellingham, Washington. It was a perfect time of year to go and had a great time with 500+ other fiber enthusiasts. I learned a lot and got very inspired.